Lab Neuroscience and digital strategies
Neuroscience says that the human brain is able to grasp the first information it considers useful in less than a second. In the current competitive scenario it is necessary to be seen before the competitors and to arouse the interest of the customers. Capturing the customer’s attention and communicating effectively are the new lever of success: it is no longer enough to have a good market share, you have to win on the share of attention.
The Laboratory of Neuroscience and digital Strategies conducts research and implements projects in the fields of marketing, communication and social through the neuroscientific approach and deepens the dynamics that relate the activities Traditional entrepreneurial activities with the digital sphere, both in terms of communication and marketing and in relation to the management and organizational world.
Neuroscience studies the nervous system: how it is done and how it processes information. By applying this knowledge to everyday life, they explain to us how we make decisions, how we memorize, how we communicate through language.
Our laboratory, through research, observes how information and messages are acquired by the brain through the 5 senses and then reworked.
Each product, service, communication, digital interface must be designed and built to make the most of the human ability to assimilate information. And our lab measures the efficacy of these objects based on the perception and the processing that makes the brain.
Through our methodologies we provide operative indications for the design and realization of artifacts and products on a human scale.
Our laboratory, through the integration of neuroscientific tools (EEG-Biofeedback and Eyetracking), traditional methodologies (qualitative and quantitative research) and digital strategies has collaborated with many companies (small, medium and large), Providing value and innovation.
The neurosciences combined with digital strategies are increasingly relevant for those involved in communication, marketing and management, as they allow to respond in an unconventional way to the challenges of the market and the needs of businesses.
Our laboratory carries out exploratory research, concrete experimentation and produces prototypes in the Digital field to allow the comprehension and the management of the dynamics that occur between the different actors acting on the web and on the social networks.
RESEARCH AREAS AND SKILLS
- Research on concepts: identify the most effective and efficient set of words that an enterprise can use to process content for both internal and external communications.
- User Experience Research: Analyze and study the experience of navigation and exploration of a digital platform (APP, website, social network…) To identify the obstacles that users find and to suggest operational changes With a view to fluidity.
- Research on display materials and on shelves: analyze and measure the products displayed on the shelf and the structure of the exhibition Materials: introduce a new element in a system (shelf or display material)
- Research on exhibition sites: To understand the perception of the people of the exhibition and/or shopping spaces and to identify colours, materials, concepts, objects and design compositions that are the most suitable for the user and for the function they have to perform
- Product Placement Research: Provides data and indications based on the measurement of spectators ‘ reactions compared to the various brands and products included in the film/TV series
- Packaging Research: Allows you to understand what are the perceptual-cognitive rules to build a packaging that takes into account the real process of perception implemented by the end user and to remove or improve those packaging elements that can Reduce their effectiveness with respect to visibility and recognizability.
- Movie/Video Search: It provides for the analysis of the film both in its frame and globally, analyzing the communicative effectiveness of the video compared to effective and not framing, the physical structure of the assembly, the redundant scenes and those too Synthetic
- Visual Concept Research: Allows to identify the most effective colors, concepts, objects and compositions for the users and to provide an assessment of the overall effectiveness of the images
- Research of territorial neuromarketing: it allows to support local and tourist authorities in the valorization of its territory.
- Innovative Digital Strategies: it consists in the realization of innovative digital strategies based on the influencers activity in the social networks for the communication and the marketing of products and brands.
il team di ricerca
Direttore del Lab